Web apps, mainly planned to provide better access to bits of research software. More extensive explanations of the apps are available here.
- SemSim: calculates semantic similarities between words and word lists.
- SemTag: tags the content of a text.
- SemNull: gets p-values and null distributions for similarity scores.
- SemCluster: gets clusters of words with similar meanings.
- textCoder: simple analysis of topics and attributes in paragraphs.
Free to use under the MIT license, with no guarantees of anything course; code available on GitHub.